Sunday, April 25, 2010

The weekend is gone and I've done no school.

It's amazing how I can find so much time to not do school. I'm a bad student.

Yesterday I got to see "The Blind Side" at a yac event. It was a good movie. I laughed, I cried, it moved me Bob. I got to hang out with some friends at sonic after that.

Today I got up around 11am. That is the earliest I have been up on a Saturday in a while now.
I cleaned the most of the kitchen. That took a while. There was a lot of dishes. I semi organized the cupboards. I really wish people would just clean up after they used something. It's not that hard and it doesn't take that long. And "soaking" something is a lame excuse. Your bowl of ramen does not need to soak. And unless you bake something neither does your pot. If you are burning stuff you might as well go to saga. They do that for you.
I didn't mop the floors or wash the dish towels. I don't know where my change is and I figured someone else can do it.
A good way to clean microwaves with hard cooked on stuff is to take a cup of water. pour it onto the tray. Then run the microwave for 5 minutes or so. The stuff comes off a lot easier.

It doesn't really help to rant about people who don't read this blog. But I don't know who all reads this blog though.

I got to go to some stores with some people. I met Dana's brother today. She was so happy that he was here. It was kinda cute in the fact that she missed him so much. Something I'd never get out of my sister... Woe is me. feel sorry for me.

Meet the Robinson's was really weird and lame and weird and i didn't like it. That was the second time i saw it. I was going to leave halfway through but some of the guys wanted to use my computer so i wouldn't anything to do.

I'm really tired I want to play some video games but I'm to tired to. I'll try sleeping in my room tonight and see what happens. I am going to see "how to train your dragon" tomorrow with my cornerstones group. I hope its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment