Thursday, April 15, 2010

Physics

So I finally understand what the symbols in physics mean. I am getting the equations. I don't know how I am going to do on the test tomorrow morning.

I also have mastering chemistry to do.

My bible test was postponed to Monday. For that I am thankful.


I'm making a 3.0555555 average GPA right now for this semester. If I can do better in physics then it should go up. I can never seem to get my handwritten homework right. which is bad cause that should bring my grade up. it's bringing me down. along with my tests.

Yesterday I had one of my old friends text me and ask i dropped out yet. I told him i dropped out was living in the hood in Longview. He's funny. He must have been bored. =D

Got mastering chemistry done. I should study for physics. Or take a shower. Or go to bed.


Tomorrow Is Friday. I'm glad about that.

I'm gonna study some more. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment