Saturday, April 3, 2010

Headphones on my head.

I paid 20 dollars for a nice set of headphones. Now I don't have to worry about that anymore.

I have a calculus test Monday and a chemistry test Wednesday and a whole bunch of stuff due for Legos coming up. I haven't been doing my calc homework and i really should. I don't know why I don't do it. I guess I am just to lazy.

I went on a jog tonight after being up set about something. Walking always seems to help me calm down and think about whatever is bothering me. I went around the loop 4 times. Jogged the first 2 times walked the 3rd and jogged the last.

My roommate can talk again. he went all lent not talking. I hope he got something out of it because I don't think I got anything out of it. But i guess the world isn't about me. o well...

I'd like to go to bed soon but I'd also like to talk to Zac but i don't know when he'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment