Sunday, April 18, 2010

The stars lean down to kiss you. Ouch...

I'm gonna be up late studying. I have a bible test tomorrow in the morning. I have not studied for it at all. I need to do good on that test or I might not be able to get a good enough grade in that class.

I need to do school. I'm gonna ban myself from Facebook and video games until I get all my late homework turned in.

Ian's gonna help me study for that Bible test. I'd honestly probably fail school without him.

And I hate the bathroom fan. It a like a demon perpetually screaming at me. And it wastes electrify when no one is in there.

I've lost one of my friends and I'm not gonna get him back.......

Well I'm not really upset about it. I'm glad that he's calling it dating now. But the couple isn't making it Facebook official... That worries me. :P I guess if he's happy then I'm happy. I wonder if this means I wont be getting any more hugs from her. :( I'll live.

And I'm pulling an all nighter. I think this is my first all nighter. althought I might get an hour nap in idk yet. I'll let you know later.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. You haven't lost any friends. I'm sure she'll still give you hugs. :) And Facebook official isn't necessary... she didn't have her status up there in the first place, and Tyler doesn't even have a Facebook at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler is gonna get one next semester.

    ReplyDelete