Friday, April 9, 2010

Today is Friday.

Today I had lunch at saga. This weekend is a preview weekend. The food was great. My stomach wasn't upset afterwards.

I have to get LON-CAPA done then I will be done with school for the weekend. If i can get some help to get through it quickly I would be able to take a nap. I love sleep. Its the best, its fantastic.

I'm going to watch a girls' volley ball game cause Ian gets extra credit if I come. Then i am going to hootenanny. I hope it is funny.

I'm liking Google more and more. It has some nice extensions. Alden keeps showing them to me.

I got a 100% on the Bible quiz i studied for. He just asked us how much of or reading we had done that was due for that day. It was a good thing I stayed up late to read. I don't think I could live with myself if I had to lie and put a 100%. Time for calc.

No comments:

Post a Comment