Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mastering chemistry is done forever. I am happy.

I finished mastering chemistry. I'm done with chem lab. I got a good enough grade. Not what i wanted but oh well.

Anyway I only have one more section of capa then i'll be done with that. I kinda wasted today. I took a 3 hour nap. I'm not going to be able to get to sleep. I'm dumb.

This next part is crude so don't read it if you don't like crude humor. Highlight it to read it.

I was using the urinal in saga and I farted. Well the guy next to me let out a fart twice as loud as mine and said owned. lol Made my day.

Anyway. I have a Physics lab final Wednesday. I should study for that tomorrow. Or go to bed. I went on a run tonight with Ian. It was fun. We jumped on stuff and went up and down the berm.

Next semester I plan on getting a switch for the dorm. That way we don't have to run a Ethernet cord across the bathroom.

I'm going to have some sleepytime tea. Maybe i can get a decent 7 hours of sleep. I doubt i'll be able to fall a sleep. Zac says Trisha can come bye and get some tea if you want.

If a Mexican came into your grocery store and asked for chicken balls would you know what he was talking about?

I still need a hair cut. I'll get one when I go home.

I've been humbled by my roommate. He beat me at super smash brothers. I mean I just couldn't beat him when i was looking at the screen upside down. I'll shut my mouth about my SSB skills. I should cut down my bragging about that. I mean it doesn't even matter. I've got social problems that I need to work out. I don't like talking loudly. And sometimes I can't cause of allergies but that's usually not the case.

I spend a lot of time on Facebook. I should spend less time on that. I also have bad sleeping habits. I like to stay up late and sleep in. Next semester I am going to be able to do that. I can't wait.

If you see me in public and it looks like I need a hug. It's cause I'm tired or my allergies are bothering me. But go ahead and give me a hug anyway and a massage while your at it. Unless I don't know you, cause that would be creepy.
So my roommate has a great plan for awkward Letourneau couples around campus. Watch out.


Well night. TTYL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment