Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grades.

I got a 73 on my calculus quiz and a 80 on my chemistry quiz. I'm not doing good enough with my grades to keep my scholarships.

For legos I had to interview 3 people they didn't really take is seriously and my partner cant keep his body off of his girlfriend.


Apparently certain individuals like reading my blog. Another girl asked if she could have the blog URL. I guess I better go back a delete everything that might upset females. or not.

I don't like the word "coexist"

My eye is bothering me. I'm gonna have to take a shower. I don't think I am going to run. my allergies are brothering me. pretty bad. The shower helped. I sat in the shower for about a half hour. It's 9:20 and I want to go to bed now. But i can't. I don't like Legos.

I have a friend named Tyler McLaughlin. He doesn't like salty chocolate. He thinks I'm girly for liking it. "Feel the wrath of my sword!!!"

I have other friends too.

I'm gonna play PlayStation for a few minutes. or an hour....

That was fun. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment