Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why. Did. He. Do. That?

i. DeCiDeD two MaEk THis BloG post aNoyiNG!   WEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE.

eye. got. some. baja. homework.   I. am. pretty. excited. about. it.

So. I. had. to. use. the. bathroom. at. 3. in. the. morning. last. night. Well. my. toilet. light. won't. turn. on. unless. there. has. been. movement. in. both. of. the. rooms. in. the. last. 20. minutes. I. go. to. crack. the. door.   Brendan. sits. straight. up. and. yells. HEY!. What. are. you. doing?!.  We're. free. to. go get. one!?. .Then. he. rolled. over. and. went. back. to. sleep. I. might. have. to. take. a. video. camera. in. there. a. few. of. theses. nights. to. see. if. I. can. get. him. on. camera.

I'vE gOt sO mUch cOmIng Up thIs nExt wEEk.   If I Am gOIng tO dO gOOd I wIll hAvE tO wOrk mY bUt Off.   ThAt dOEsn't hAppEn vEry mUch wIth mE thOUgh.

I wAntEd tO blOg AbOUt sOmEthIng ElsE, bUt I dOn't rEmEmbEr whEt It Is....

No comments:

Post a Comment