Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Sister Can Has Cheez Its?

So my sister is coming up this weekend for the Anberlin / Switchfoot concert.

She is really excited about coming up here.   She more excited about the concert than getting to see me. =(
Anyways.   She needs a place to stay on campus.  

Does anyone want to let her and one of her friends stay in your room?  I would let her sleep on my floor but LeTourneau won't allow that.


Here is why you should host her!!
  • She is house trained 
  • She will clean your room\bathroom
  • Will eat all your Cheez Its if you leave them our
  • Knowing her might help you understand why I act the way I do
  • She is funny
  • She has a "great" personality
  • She is 4' 11''
  • Weighs 92 lbs wet
  • Blue eyes 
  • Brown hair
  • Like Piña Coladas
  • Likes getting caught in the rain
  • Does not like yoga
  • Has half a brain
  • Likes......nvm
  • Thinking of good things about my sister is hard...
  • Is studying to be an engineer
  • She is related to me
  • She is into harder music than I am
  • Loves her stupid fat dog
  • She is a girl
  • Can make sandwiches
  • Can't drive (Cause she is a woman)
  • She goes to A&M
  • You'll have a great time
  • You'll be a good Christian for hosting her
  • I'll give you a hug if you host her
  • Can you deny a face like this?



and




HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so special!  =D  =P

No comments:

Post a Comment