Wednesday, October 12, 2011

YAAAAAAAAAACCCC

So I haven't been to any of my morning classes for over a week now.    I hate going to them.   I can't pay attention.   I don't learn much from teachers anyways.   I learn from doing homework.

So I have drawn up about 5 YAC cards so far.  Some of them are dedicated to specific people.   I think I will have a fun time this next 4 day weekend.


YAC stands for Yellow Jacket Activity Council.   Their mascot is a yak 

Shauna is coming in 3 days!!  I can't wait!

I am currently listening to Ian whine about Dif EQ homework.  He gets so frustrated it's funny.  "Take that haters!"

I forgot how much I enjoy hanging out around Zac. zac zac zac   I almost miss him as a room mate.  =D

This week I am going to abstain from being in the main lobby past 7.   I can't go out there until all my homework for the week is done.   It's helped me so far.   I actually got homework done.   As apposed to not getting it done.


I'm tired.   I'm going to bed.  Good night all you loyal blog followers!!

3 comments:

  1. I am not whining or frustrated. I'm pwning haters like noobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian: do you have a blog.
    Shane: go to class... you pay for it you might as well go.
    everyone else: Shane's blog is the best one ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you weren't with D Ring I would switch with you. JK I like both those guys

    ReplyDelete