Monday, October 24, 2011

With friends like these who needs enemies.

So tonight was another late night.   Just me staying up later than i should have to because I keep procrastinating on my homework.

Soooooo..... I was talking to some through Skype, everything was just peachy, THEN that person signed off without saying goodbye!!!!!  I guess I can take a hint.   :''''''''(   LSTYD

I'm pretty sure that Taylor swift is singing about me in half of her songs.

Windings.   When you read that how do you pronounce it your head?   win dings,  wind ings, whine dings.

I had a lab Wednesday and I read that word a dozen times and I had know idea what it meant.  I pronounced it win dings.  and said "is that kinda like doohickey or thingamajig? ('Thingamajig' is in Google's word bank by the way.   I didn't know that was a real word. =D)  She laughed at me.   At the time I thought it was because I was being funny making fun of the lap report.  But now I can't help but thinking that she was laughing at me cause i didn't know how to pronounce the word.  Story of my life.

I'm going to go to bed at 4.   I don't know why i keep doing. this to myself.   Sometimes I wish I could go to school but not classes.  If I would have started my homework at noon I could have gotten it all done before 8 or nine.  

1 comment: