Friday, September 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!

So three out of the last 4 people I texted haven't returned my texts.  People wonder why I look so depressed all the time.

One of them was my mom.....  she turned 50 today.  old fart.  =P
OK she just texted me.  She started her job today.   I'm so proud.   My momma's growing up.  :')

My little brother is a dork and he sucks video games.   OM NOM NOM  He also has an eating disorder.  He thinks everyone haaaates him!

I got a new calculator.   It is a Ti Nspire CX CAS  It's pretty cool.   It's got higher resolution.  It's got a color display and it has a back light.  And And And it's faster!  WEEEEEE!!!!

And my brother is a dork.

I had a website tell me I was corpulent.  =P   I hadn't heard that word before.

No comments:

Post a Comment