Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Imperial Star Cruiser

Have I mentioned that I love being around CHD?

SHE 2 decided that it would be fun to pond Android.  They seemed to have a lot of fun.  It is sounding like they might make it a weekly occurrence.   They had too much fun.  I bet he liked it though.

So after being threatened and scolded by numerous guy I stopped poking and picking on Caitlyn.  She must miss it cause it seems that every chance she get she is poking me or picking on me.

I did Parkour tonight.  I am so sore.  My legs and arms hurt.

Freddie and possibly someone else has been spreading around that I give good massages.  I had a couple mention it to me.

And the highlight of my day was scoring a phone number from a mega cutie at the concert tonight!  =P


good night.

1 comment: