Sunday, July 3, 2011

AND THEN HE RIPPED HIS HEAD OFF JUST LIKE A TIN CAN!!!! WITH ONE HAND!!!!

I went and saw transformers 3 Friday night. Esteban saw is too. He was flipping out he was so excited.

Transformers 3 review may contain spoilers

The movie was good if you want to see giant robots fighting each other. There were some pretty epic fight scenes. However parts of the movie actually looked like they were not done. Some place you could totally tell it was blue screened. But for the scenes that were finished it looked like the transformers were real.

The movie had some plot gaps. There were a couple scenes that were jumpy. They would be talking, then all of a sudden skyscrapers were falling over.


I have eaten so much food this weekend. And the best part is that I haven't paid for any of it.

I went to Caitlyn's lake-house. I might a bunch of people that I have never met. I swam in the lake and ate food. Caitlyn's sister sounds and acts the same her. 0.o

Tomorrow for the fourth I will go to my youth leader's brother's house for lunch. I have never met him.

*********LeTourneau University only hires her brightest students to work on campus.**********


No comments:

Post a Comment