Monday, July 18, 2011

Ian Willard is (not) a Stud


Ian signed on to Skype as soon as I started writing this blog. That is why he is a stud.
Then he told me that he does't want to live off campuss with me. He lost a good title.

So I've got two more full weeks before I start impact training. I have a feeling it is going to be almost completely useless. It could be fun though.

So last Saturday Me, Brendan, and Esteban were set up by a girl. We were going to play volleyball, but three people isn't very fun for volleyball. She told us that she was going to show up, then she ignored all of our texts and phone calls when it was time to play. Oh well I forgive her. We got to play with some high school kids. They couldn't hit the ball back over the net.


********************The children don't fall far from the tree here at LeTourneau*********************

1 comment: