Friday, July 15, 2011

Massage My Shoulder.

Today I witnessed a horrible tragedy at work.......


I got to take apart the front end of the police car. That was fun and the first real car work I've been able to do so far. The school buses got the new logos put on today. They look like crap because the signs are cheap and they are about half as big as they need to be.


I stayed up till 1:30 Building a computer for Esteban last night. I made a pretty decent one for $230 ish. I couldn't fall asleep until I had it the way I wanted it.


Woman drivers.... I WANTED TO PULL MY EYES OUT!!! It was painful to watch today as a one of the "fairer" kind tried backing a truck up to fill it with gas.... It took her 5 minutes to do what I could have done in 10 seconds. She couldn't manage to back up straight and had to keep pulling forward to prevent herself from hitting one of the trailers we just spent the last 2 weeks fixing. She would pull forward, then pull back and turn the wheel the wrong way. On about her fifth time pulling back she side swiped the front end of a 30 foot car trailer. If she wasn't driving a truck that was older than me I would have been pretty mad..... Keep in mind that this is a small truck with no trailer. It's no different that backing up a car.

I played sand volley ball tonight. I hyper-extended my shoulder. I managed to play the rest of the night I just could serve overhand. My shoulder is sore.



No comments:

Post a Comment