Monday, June 27, 2011

Wake Me If You're Out There

For my birthday my mom took me out to eat three times and we went to see Green Lanturn and Super 8.

Green Lantern was pretty good. It had some good action scenes and the romance wasn't enough to be annoying. There is going to be a sequel.

Super 8 was kinda boring. It was okay. The used Jesus' and God's name in vain way to many times. That is enough of a reason to t=never see it again. Also there was plenty of cursing. It was annoying. I guess you might like it if you grew up in the late 70's.


My mom bought me a lot of food for my birthday. She also got me a frying pan with a lid. Now I won't have to use a bad frying pan. I can't wait to use it tonight.

My brother gave me a stuffed Pokemon he got from Disney world. I don't think he planned on giving it to me. He just wanted me to give me something for my birthday. It'll probably stay on my desk for a long time.

My sister let me rip three of her CD's and she is going to buy me a Blu Ray reader.
I love the new owl City CD.


We played settlers of Catan. We laughed pretty hard as we were playing and making fun of the game.

At LeTourneau we have cones to warn the students there is wall they shouldn't walk off of.

2 comments:

  1. wait, seriously? what are those cones doing there? how long will they leave those out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeTourneau had a sports camp for elementary school aged kids. I guess they were afraid that the kids would fall off the wall.

    ReplyDelete