Sunday, June 12, 2011

2300 calories later

I've been pretty busy over the summer. However is has been a nice break from school.

Switching to fleet has been a great choice. I had to take a pay deduction, but that will only amount to $200 over the course of the summer. the job is easier and I am actually learning some life skills and work skills.

I started doing P90X about three weeks ago. I haven't been able to do every workout but I have done most of them so far. I am eating a lot more than i normally do and I am not gaining weight. I think I have lost some. I might take picture of myself to compare for before and after.

I am taking a online Bible class. It should be pretty easy. I just got done with my homework tonight. I procrastinated, but I got everything turned in.

I am doing polyphasic sleep again. I am easing myself into it this time. I have been doing it for a couple weeks now. I have been getting 6 hours of sleep a night and I am taking two half hour naps in the middle of the day. Tonight I am going to try and knock 10 minutes off that 6 hours and I will do that slowly until I get to 4.5 hours of sleep a night. I'll try to read school books when I get up in the morning

I bought a PlayStation 3 game. It was an older game so it was cheaper. It's called oblivion. It is a pretty massive RPG game. I would suggest it for anyone who likes RPGs. I would suggest getting it on the computer as the PS3 doesn't quite handle the game as well as a PC could.

No comments:

Post a Comment