Monday, April 2, 2012

You don't know what you got till it's gone.

I missed my headphones so much.  I am so thankful that Ben fixed them.   Now I don't have to listen to him talking to himself.

So I have a couple of rants.   Ian is a butt-head, but to save face I won't say what he was asking of me.


And here is my bigger rant:   This isn't aimed at any one girl in particular but more at the female species.  When a guy is trying to do something nice for you like opening a door or taking your plate from the table you should let him.  When I do it I am just doing it to be nice.  I'm not trying to win your heart or get in your pants...   So just chill and let me clear your plate or open a freaking door for you.    It hurts my feelings when I am denied the opportunity to be chivalrous.  

blahhhhhh   blaaahhhh arrrggg

No comments:

Post a Comment