Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 7591

Give or take a day or two.

Whether it is because my printer is 14 years old or because my computer is a tard I don't know.   But every time I plug in my printer my computer creates a new instance of the video driver.  So I have 5+ printers that will show up when I need to select a printer.

I played in the lol tournament last night.    My team went 1 and 2.    The game that we did was only because the team was brand new at the game.    It doesn't matter if you are good at video games if you are new at lol you suck.

Thanks to the people that came out to watch our team: He of the Mighty Mind, Kitty Cat, mamma fox, mamma lion,  honey b, grizzly, psst, mac, ALEJANDRO!!!, and whoever else I'm forgetting.    Except Jacob Hurts because all he did was annoy me.   Was singing loud enough for all the mikes in the room to pick him up. It produced a cool yet extremely annoying echo sound effect....   Next time he decides to share his golden pipes with the world I'd rather not be playing lol.  =P

Ben fixed my headphones.

I tried going to sleep at a decent hour but I couldn't fall asleep....   I had told Rachel goodnight and she asked me if that had meant that I was going to bed,  I told her no.... I didn't know how true that statement was.  =''(

Since I couldn't fall asleep I decided to memorize the Romans verse.   I almost have the entire thing.  Pretty good for one night.

Saga doesn't open for another two hours.    I had planned on going to church.   I don't know if that is going to happen now.



"I was born to tell you I love you."

1 comment:

  1. Hajimete miru, kore. I didn't know how intresting yet random your blog posts are...

    ReplyDelete