Monday, November 14, 2011

He of the Mighty Mind

So last night I was hungry and I didn't have any money.  I texted Ian to see if he had any flex money.  He said he did.  I asked he would be willing to buy me a chicken basket.  He said sure I'll bring you one.  So he decides it would be funny to take the leftover scraps and put them together to give it to me.   Well sure I was thankful for the food and i ate it, but it's not as good when you are expecting him to buy you a full chicken meal.

Then since he is just the most amazing person I know he bought me a full chicken basket.   He is just the best person in the whole entire world.  =P

21 comments:

  1. If I was a girl I would date him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would definitely need someone who doesn't mind cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Ian was more cuddly and I was a girl. He would be the one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet this post will get more page views cause it has all theses comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a text tomorrow I should go to bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good morning sunshine the earth says hello!!!!

    ReplyDelete