Monday, November 7, 2011

Psych

I missed psych last week cause I had homework or something...  Or I wanted to go to bed early idk.

I got a 97 on my last differential equations test.  I got points taken off cause of a stupid mistake.... Sometimes it seems like I'm doomed to imperfection.  o.0  =P

I'm actually doing my homework when i should instead of procrastinating.  It feels good to be able to go to sleep when I want knowing that my homework is done.  I could spend time in the lobby tonight without feeling guilty.  cause I did my homework... instead of procrastinating.......

psst... want to know a secret?  If you do your homework during the day you actually have more free time when you want it.


Then you can do fun stuff like watch a TV show that want to watch.  And you don't have to make a friend wait 4 days to watch it.  If I made a friend wait entire week to watch a show I would be sooooo grateful that he is willing to call me his friend. What a nice guy.

I had 108 page views a couple of days ago.  I wonder if it was cause of the Yac card.  And I wonder if any of the people that looked once will come back and keep looking.

My brother started  playing mine craft recently.  I have yet to see the appeal of that game.  But since I am switching to CSE I will probably inevitably unfortanately hopefully not find myself playing that game.  I might also find myself wearing glasses, button up shirts, suspenders and pants pulled up to my armpits....  That'll be the day.

Good Night.  

Merry Christmas.


"Wake me if your out there!"

3 comments:

  1. "And I wonder if any of the people that looked once will come back and keep looking."
    haha I looked once, twice, three times. yeah I keep coming back cuz you have an awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shane. You could have watched Psych without me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said this post had anything to do with you?

    ReplyDelete