Sunday, May 2, 2010

xkcd/Finals Night 1

I got distracted. I am going to be up late tonight. Super late. I think I'll go on a jog though. That seems to wake me up. I went three times. It was cooler tonight. Ian wimped out at 2 laps.

I'M GONNA FAIL BIBLE!!!! maybe

Since my light hasn't been working i'll just turn the switch to the middle. that way I don't have to run back and forth between the switches till the bathroom light turns off. One of my suite mates doesn't like that. hahahahahahaha

Despite my dislike for the legos class I have decided that I like the memo format of writing. It makes sense and doesn't have a bunch of rules that change over time.

I have a wisdom tooth coming in. I already feel so much wiser.

Skype doesn't let me talk to females.

Romans 11:11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. I'm happy to be part of that devious plan.

Ian never gave me back my lamp. So now as I have to sit here in the darkness and write my Bible paper.

5 hours left.
4 hours left. My hands are sweating. I'm gonna go outside on a walk to cool off and take a break. I'm getting to distracted.

3 hours left. I'm hungry and saga is open.
Ok. I'm not hungry now. I got to say hi to Nathan through his window.
2 hours. This is about when my entire body starts aching from exhaustion. Im almost done with my paper.

http://www.xkcd.com/135/ I need to solve that problem sometime.

I'm done now I just need to proof read it. Yeah sure. I'm gonna go play SSB. yeah I'm responsible.

Iv'e played for 1000 minutes on that game cube this semester.

Paper is done. I'm printing it out now. It's 9:20. I gonna wake Zac up. I am sorry Zac.

Ok my papers are turned in. First day of finals is over. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment