Thursday, May 13, 2010

Second day of training.

I learned some rescue techniques. That's exciting. I took a written test. I got a perfect score. That's nice. I have one more day of training. Then I hope I can start working.

How come I can fall asleep during the day. But I have trouble falling asleep at night. I was at a party a week or so ago. There was loud music and bright lights were shining over me. I feel asleep for about an hour, in the middle of a party. I could fall asleep in my room when the sun was shining in my eyes, Zac was playing music, typing on the computer. But I can't fall asleep at night unless it is quiet, and completely dark. Maybe I can figure it out someday.


I've been eating a ton since I've gotten back. I'm gonna get fat if I don't stop it. Hopefully i'll be able to lose some weight guarding lives.

I should text Tyler sometime.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment