Sunday, May 2, 2010

I have a 12 inch ruler that only measures 8 and a half inches.

Tyler came over to my room tonight. He was here till 3:10. I was doing homework the entire time.* But it was fun. It's nice that we can talk. He should be a good roommate next semester. He left a dirty plate on my desk. I forgive him. He went on a date tonight. He brought his leftovers to the quad and ate them in front of me. I forgive him. He then ate some of my poptarts. I forgive him. I'm not holding any sort of grudge. I forgave him.

Mark just went to bed. He was playing CoD5MW2. Cypher no cyphing.

I've got a paper due in 30 hours and i haven't started on it. I am horrible with procrastinating. I really should stop that.

I went on a 4.4 mile run today. It was humid. It seems like there were more people out tonight than normal. I got honked at while I was running. I must be hot stuff. :P Or I was being teased.

The demon that is the bathroom fan is becoming stronger. The light switch in the bathroom doesn't work right. It annoys me.

Jeff left last night. I am going to miss him. He is a nice guy. And no, I not just missing him for selfish reasons.

I'm really excited for next semester. I can't wait till it comes. I'd like to meet our 16 something freshmen. It will be fun. I'll like to see how their relationships with girls work out. It will be funny. That was fun this semester. Bryce will be the new RA. That will be fun.

I am a night person. If you really want to get to know me stay and talk to me. I'm more sociable.

I just realized that when I go home I am going to have a dog again. I hate that dog. He barks all the time. He rivals the demon in the fan. He wakes me up what seems every morning. I don't think I could ever miss that dog.

I don't know how excited I am about going home. I want the summer to go by fast. I like college and my new friends. awww im soooo sweet. :P

I need to read through my chemistry book. I'll do that Monday maybe... I need to study for calc Monday too.
Night
Sometimes I wish the night would never end... It'd be nice to stay awake relaxing, listening to music.

*(the validity of this comment can not be proven.)

No comments:

Post a Comment