Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's taking foooooorrrreeeeeevvvvvveeerrr

I'm upgrading my Windows 7 on my desktop to professional or something.   It is taking forever, and ever,,,,, and ever.  I texting Ian while I wait.   I didn't sleep last night.   I don't know whether it was because a was anxious or cause i ate an entire container of ice cream right before I decided to go to bed.

I also ate some chips and salsa.  I love tostito's mild salsa.   yuuuuuummmmmy!!!  om nom nom!

My neck is sore.  waaaaahhhh.....

I started watching anime.   Its surprisingly good.  Too good.  I started watching one piece and Naruto One Piece is still running and has over 500 episodes....  good thing i don't have a job. or girlfriend, or a life.

Ian is ignoring me.... stupid classes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again. I've been running out of entertaining things to read.

    ReplyDelete