Sunday, March 4, 2012

The little things.

LOLOL Ian is literally freaking out.  He comes panicking into my room and asked "Is my nose crooked?!"  "I was washing my face and I leaned over and hit my nose on the sink!"   He then proceed to push and beat his nose to try to make it straight.  He thinks his whole life is ruined and he'll never get a girl friend cause his face isn't perfectly symmetrical.  It's not even that bad.   You wouldn't even notice it if you didn't stare closely at his face. It's funny how much we freak out over the little things in life.


Soooooo.  I have this friend, and this friend promised to play a game with me.  Then this friend ran off with some better friends.  Spur of the moment stuff I was told.  To go do something that was obviously more important than keeping promises.  Oh well guess you knew who your true friends are.  =P =P =P =P =P =P =P =P =P


So pretty much all today and tight I hung out with Allie, Antcliff and Kathy.  Allie and Kathy are pretty fun to hang out with.   I played Mario Kart.  I won. They made us cookies and then we went to Walmart and Taco bell.


No comments:

Post a Comment