Friday, March 30, 2012

I have deep conversations.

Just not when people are listening.      It's 5 in the morning.   I decided not to go to sleep.  I started playing lol then i just kept playing... Then I watched an episode of Stargate.

I finally wore one of the shirts my sister got me for Christmas.  I had a meeting today.  I had a whole bunch of people complementing me.   Girls were arguing whether I looked cute or handsome.



I have a lol tournament this weekend my team is going to lose.  ohhh well.....


Allie makes some pretty good desert.  she made this pie.  and it was chocolate.   and it was yuuuuummmyyy.   I would have eaten more but there wasn't any more for me to eat. and I would have died if i ate too much.  I wish she would make food all the time!!  What a lovely girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment