Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

This will be the twentieth time in a row that I have been single on valentines day.  Why must the world celebrate such a depressing holiday?  I don't know if I'll be able to make it through another year without a lover's embrace.  Pray for me, as I fear I will be crying myself to sleep yet another night.  This time of the year is always tough on me.

It seems all of my family has someone special except me...  My sister has a BF...  -.-  My brother has a BF.  My mom has been out on a date.  My dad is getting married at the end of this semester...
My roommate is practically married,  and HECK, EVEN MY SUITE-MATES HAVE DATES THIS VALENTINES!!  I mean how did that happen?  Brendan Nerd Palmer and He of the Mighty Mind (AKA The One With The Non-Sexy Walk) both got asked to Sadie Hawkins.  HOTMM yells at his haters when he does homework and look at Brendan's middle name!

So if you think that your valentines day sucks just take a look at me and know that it could be worse....  Your brother could be gay.  And you could be getting stepsisters for your birthday. =P

So look at my life and laugh.  Because that's one of the ways I manage to get through it.  That and hugs,  hugs are good. And chocolate, mmmmm chocolate.


My life:  Still a better love story than Twilight!





Because of you I never strayed to far from the safe side of the sidewalk.


5 comments: