Friday, August 26, 2011

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

First off John's little sister Is pretty darn cool.  
Second off I now know why my sister like cheez-its so much.
Third off I can't sleep.
Fourth  I can't play tennis or raquet ball or any other sport that involves me swinging my arm in an outstretched position.
Fifth I can't sleep.  I just can't get comfortable.


I'm done with numbers.  Speaking of numbers I half jokingly asked a girl for her number and she said no.  I was only a little upset when she called me a creeper.

Over the past couple weeks we have been planning to make some flowers and give them chocolate.  We didn't really think about when or how we would give them it.  Then T3 gave us a perfect opportunity.  They invited them to eat with them at saga. When all the girls got back they were surprised with flower and Chocolate.   Rachel Fox came into our dorm Super Excited.  "You guys definitely won points,  And you gave us chocolate!"   She was really excited about the chocolate. 

Now, I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment