Monday, February 28, 2011

Im so tired and I have a speech tomorow.

Zac told me today that I get angry to easily. I can't argue with that...
We lost for the first time in Frisbee today. 15-4 or something...


I wish I could step out of reality and go into a fictional world where school didn't matter and life was full of adventure and you could take as long a nap as you wanted too. Guess I have to die for that to happen.

I have a serious problem with procrastinating. I have a speech tomorrow and I really haven't prepared for it. I also am not going to get my homework done for materials.

I turned off my Facebook. I plan on keeping it off for a month. I want to see if that will help me get my school done. I'll just take away all my distractions.

I am going to get like 300$ dollars for work. I haven't been paid yet. And I should be getting a lot of money from my tax returns.

I don't think I want to go to Arizona for Spring Break. If I stay here I might be able to get some good relaxing in and get ahead on my school......yeah....

1 comment: