Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Presents

I got everything I "wanted."

The other stuff I wanted was too expensive.

I got 4 PS3 Games;
Killzone 2 (mom)
Uncharted, Drake's Fortune (kyle)
Dead Space (kyle)
Infamous (mom)

I've already beat Uncharted and Infamous. They are both pretty good games. Killzone 2 is good also. I haven't played dead space yet. I am waiting till college to play it. I know a few of they guys who would like to watch/play that game. It's a horror scifi 3rd person shooter. IT should be good.

I got cash and a reindeer stuffed animal from my grandma.
I got a check from my uncle and aunt
I got a check grandma and grandpa Dublin

Mom got me a stress ball thing and 6 mechanical pencils.
Mom also bought me a new power supply for my computer.
I got a cushion pad for my bed. It is a nice one.

My mom bought me a new suit. I'll where it to the winter formal.

My sister got me a gift card.

Ok. I got my brother Call of Duty Black Ops for Christmas. It has zombie mode. He just left it on. It kept starting over and over again. My sister walked into the room and picked up a controller and called us in. I gave her a 10 second tutorial of the controls. She managed to kill one zombie using two clips of the pistol. When 3 more came in through a window she couldn't hit them, she squealed, threw the controller on the ground and ran out of the room screaming.

It was hilarious and it made my day.


You thing I'm pretty without any makeup on,
You think I'm funny when I get the punch line wrong,

=P


I went to the dentist. I had a cavity. I should brush more. They filled it Today. They didn't numb it. It didn't hurt that bad when they drilled the nerve.

My mom is taking her mom to the emergency room. Her tongue is swelling.

2 comments:

  1. My cousin plays Dead Space. There's a second one coming out next month. That game is sorta creepy. Like the music box thing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look at my want list you would see that dead space 2 is on it.

    ReplyDelete