Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One Day, I'll Be Free, Why Not Start Now?

Work is tiring. It takes about 2 hours to get there and back. I get dirty. :P I don't have a specific job. I just do whatever my boss tell me to do. I've been taking paint off of this big metal thing. I mainly just an extra hand

There was an accident tonight on 1604. People don't know how to get out of the way for a fire truck. It isn't that hard. Especially when the shoulder is almost wide enough for the truck.

My grandma is over. She brought candy. Mom won't let me have some of it until Christmas eve. I might have to steal some before that.

These past couple of days I have been eating till I'm about to burst. That is probably bad for me. I should work out. But I'm to tired all the time. I like whining.

I need a bigger power supply for my graphics card to work properly. I have a 300W and i need a 450W. I want to get a bigger one than that in case I get a better graphics card. I'll have my mom get me one for Christmas.

I emailed my professor a few days ago to ask him how close i was to getting an "A" in computer Science. Turns out i got an "A" or he gave me one. So my GPA for this semester is 2.2 instead of 2.0. That is going to make it easier for me to keep a 3.2 for next semester. I only need a 3.4 as opposed to a 3.6 witch is totally doable. After just looking over my calculations it looks like either way wouldn't have been that bad. I made an error the first time I calculated which told me I needed a 4.0 to get a 3.2 average. I should do better at math. Especially if I am going to be an engineer. =D


I love your face, and your Face, and yours, but not yours, ha ha just kidding your face is bearable.
Lots of hugs!
-RUSD

1 comment: