Thursday, August 5, 2010

Turtle.

2 more weeks of work! Then i am off and get to go to LeTourneau.

I've been playing StarCraft 2 as much as I can lately. It is such a fun game.

I saved a little girl the other day. She fell out of her tube and couldn't swim.

Ok, There is this tube slide at Shclitterbahn that dumps you into the river. This kid fell off his tube and was sliding down head first on his belly. He looks at me and gives me a thumbs up and dives into the water. He is under for about 15 seconds when he pops yelling, "turtle!," while holding a big 10 inch turtle upside down in his hands. I laughed so hard i was coughing. That made my day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates, Shane!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks - we'll have to do some running together :) Are you planning on coming to Alden's wedding????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I have to work, I'm gonna be cutting really close financially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, okay, I see. Just make sure you come back to LeTourneau. I would be terribly sad if you didn't return.

    ReplyDelete