Sunday, July 25, 2010

I wear my sunglasses at night.

Work went ok today. I had a double shift. left at 7:40am and got home at 10:00pm.

I had a headache on the way home so I wore my sunglasses so the car lights wouldn't hurt my eyes so much.

A guy a Shclitterbahn decided to take his kids to the park after he spent two days at his 20 year Reunion. He had one of those square "waterproof" containers. It opened up on the ride and he lost his credit card, 60 bucks and his car key. He had to wait for me to find the key. I got it to him around 9:15pm. After he finally got his key he started going to his car and had to jump to separate fences to get out of the park, because everything was locked up. The kid's mother wasn't there so he was by himself. And he is from Louisiana and hadn't reserved a hotel for that night. Poor guy. I prayed for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment